Hello,
My name is Roshonda Clark. I am a elementary education major at USM. I have just entered the program so I have approximately two years left. I am 21 years old and I love children and family means the world to me. I am from Taylorsville, Ms, but I have lived all around Mississippi and I have also lived in California. My mom is a kidney dialysis patient, that just received a kidney and it has been a struggle for me to help rear my siblings, go to school, work, and take care of her for the past 9 years of my life, but I manage to keep my grades up and get two of my siblings through high school.
I am currently living in Hattiesburg with my fiance whom is a honorable member of US National guard army and has fought in Iraq freedom war. We plan to get married in October, and live in MS until I graduate with my BA in Elementary education. After graduation I plan to teach for at least two years while taking some part time classes for my masters degree in Early childhood administration. I want to live somewhere such as California or Florida where there are more pleasant days than cold, because I hate winter.
Of course, I have taken seventh or eighth grade computer discovery. I have also taken computer labs classes in high school. I have also used computers for the most of my life doing science projects, research papers, class assignments, and several other things. I love my ipod and mp3 player.
The use of teaching and learning technology is very important in this millennium. If a student or teacher do not know how to use a computer, they would be left behind in the classroom. Everything is done electronically in the year 2010. Technology education is also growing everyday, therefore it would be essential for us to know about it and how to teach it and how to use it. Technology is how we stay ahead or equal in the job market.
No comments:
Post a Comment